Am I Trapped?

Posted by asti 2.9.12
..Am I trapped on a comfort zone?

I guesssss so...

I start to think that way when a challenge or opportunity comes but unfortunately requires me to live with MI in a different city/country. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty confident to myself that I can conquer everything regarding living alone. I came to Jogja and even Jakarta without having any relatives back then, and I was pretty survive ya.. I just feel that living in a different city with MI is su*ks. There were periods I felt tired of being missing him (dududuuu..), hate when I had to spend weekend alone, or sad when I had to take him to airport (super dudududuuuu...). Been there done that.

Now everything is way much easier and cheaper (of cooooourseee, all tickets weren't cheap at all). Everything can be done together, even in some part I don't have to do it (daa..princess talking). The challenge makes me kinda jitter and keep questioning "am I ready for that type of marriage for the second time?".

Short contemplation has been made, trying to find the answer, hm..  I think first of all I've to start finding the way to demolish my comfy heavenly castle by re-finding our goals and stick focus on it. Maybe it will lead me to discover success, aamiiin.

Are you living in your luxurious comfort zone? Are you willing to get out from it?

2 Responses to Am I Trapped?

  1. Nina Says:
  2. Kadang gue berpikir, mungkin gue terjebak di comfort zone ini karena Yang Di Atas memang menginginkan gue memfokuskan hidup gue pada hal-hal lain selain pekerjaan. Dalam kasus gue mungkin hal-hal lain itu seperti Adya. Atau dalam kasus lo, mungkin terkait dengan mengkondisikan lo supaya dekat sama Mas Iwan terus dan lo-nya ngga cape-cape supaya programnya berhasil? :)
    *just my two cents
    *sotoy ya eik? hihihi..

     
  3. asti Says:
  4. hahaha ga sotoy lah, karena salah satunya itu juga sih tapi kayaknya niy kalo diuji lagi dengan mengeliminasi pertimbangan itu, gw dominan ke rasa manja, males ngapa-ngapain sendiri gitu, males cari2 waktu buat ketemuan, beli tiket. hehe cemen ya ternyata masa intinya males sodara-sodara. Mau jadi apaaaaa...

     

Post a Comment

Tick.. Tack..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Blap Blip Blup

Popular Posts